There is currently an un-planned service disruption. The estimated time of the service disruption will be:
From: June 2, 2020 To: June 30, 2020
Town Hall is closed to the public due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Staff Remain on site.
- LETTER SIZE MAIL SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE AT KING STREET ENTRANCE (DOOR) OR WEST SIDE ENTRANCE (LOCATED ON RAILING) FOR PAPERWORK/PAYMENTS OR
- USE BIN INSIDE WEST SIDE ENTRANCE FOR ENVELOPES OR LARGER ITEMS. THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 8:30AM TO 4:30 PM OR
- LARGER ITEMS CONTACT 613 382-2149 EXT.1111
- Do not put cash/money in mail slot or bin
- March 31st tax due date will be extended five days after municipal office has reopened. Interest will not be applied until the 6th business day
- 2nd Quarter Water and Sewer bills will not be issued in May. The 3rd Quarter schedule will include 6 mos of consumption and flat rate fees
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The following alternative services are available: Inquiries can be made by calling 613-382-2149 or by email.
Visit our website: www.gananoque.ca
On behalf of the Town of Gananoque, we would like to thank you for your patience in this matter.