Saturday, May 28, 2016 - from 8:00am to 12:00pm
RESIDENTIAL SPRING CLEANUP (Dump Days) Saturday, May 28th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to Noon Spring Cleanup will be held again this year for the RESIDENTS of Gananoque. Residents are responsible for transporting their unwanted items to 665 Charles St. North (the former dump site). Disposal bins will be provided at the site. Town staff will be on site to assist with loading the bins and to direct people to the proper bins. NO items are to be placed on any street, curb, boulevard, or alley.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for RESIDENTS ONLY.
No materials will be accepted from businesses or contractors. Fees will be charged at the gate as follows:
- White Goods: Large (fridge, freezers) $40.00 Small (stove, washer) $20.00
- Air conditioners & dehumidifiers $20.00
- Microwave Ovens $10.00
- Hot Water Heaters: Up to 50 Gallon $20.00
- Over 50 Gallon $20.00
- Tires: Up to 16 inches $ 10.00 Over 16 Inches $20.00
- Box spring or mattress $15.00
- Sofa & large dresser $20.00 Love seat, Chair, small dresser $ 10.00
- Items not specified: ½ ton or small trailer $50.00
- 1 ton or large trailer $100.00
Electronics, leaves, brush, clean lumber, and yard (garden) waste…….FREE of CHARGE
The following materials will NOT be accepted: Household garbage, demolition materials, materials from businesses or contractors, tires larger than 24 inch diameter and hazardous waste.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN GANANOQUE WILL BE REQUIRED