There is currently an un-planned service disruption. The estimated time of the service disruption will be:
From: October 17, 2020 To: November 21, 2020
The disruption includes:
Town Hall is at a reduced level of service due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Staff Remain on site.
TOWN HALL OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
10:00AM TO 2:00PM
The EAST doors will be ENTRANCE ONLY. The WEST door will be EXIT ONLY.
NOTES (during open hours):
- Cash will not being accepted
- Garbage tags will only be sold in a book of ten (10)
- Use Sanitization Stations at the east entrance upon entry
- Please follow signage and undertake proper social distancing
- Daily sign in sheets are located on the front counter
NOTES (during closed hours):
- Letter size mail slots are available at King Street entrance (door) or west side entrance (located on railing) for paperwork/payments or
- Use bin inside west side entrance for envelopes or larger items. This will be available from 8:30am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Larger items contact 613 382-2149 ext.1111
- Do not put cash/money in mail slot or bin
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The following alternative services are available:
Inquiries can be made by calling 613-382-2149 or by email.
Visit our website: www.gananoque.ca
On behalf of the Town of Gananoque, we would like to thank you for your patience in this matter.