From: February 22, 2021 To: March 31, 2021
The disruption includes:
Town Hall is at a reduced level of service due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Staff remain on site.
Town Hall is OPEN to the public
10:00AM TO 2:00PM
The EAST doors will be ENTRANCE ONLY.
The WEST door will be EXIT ONLY.
- Cash will not being accepted
- Garbage tags will only be sold in a book of ten (10)
- Use Sanitization Stations at the east entrance upon entry
- Please follow signage and undertake proper social distancing
- Daily sign in sheets are located on the front counter
- A Drop off box is located for envelopes, courier packages adjacent the doors on the WEST side of building for paperwork/payments
- Do not put cash/money in mail slot or bin
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The following alternative services are available: Contacting Town Hall via Telephone or Email is preferred to maintain limited
contact and in-person meetings. To obtain a complete list of email addresses and telephone extensions for individuals please visit our website: https://www.gananoque.ca/town-hall/townstaff
On behalf of the Town of Gananoque, we would like to thank you for your patience in this matter.