The Town of Gananoque is currently seeking two (2) interested applicants to sit on the Town Hall Council Chambers Naming Committee.
The purpose of the Committee is to:
- Develop the contest criteria to name the new Town Hall Council Chambers;
- Establish the prize for the winning submission;
- Create a ranking criteria for the contest submissions;
- Receive and review submissions, and;
- Provide recommendation to Council on the top ranking submissions.
If you are a resident of the Town of Gananoque and are interested in being considered for the Committee please submit an Application Form (attached below), in confidence, to email@example.com, or via mail to:
Penny Kelly, Clerk
Town of Gananoque
30 King Street East, PO Box 100
Gananoque, ON K7G 2T6
Deadline for Applications is Friday, May 11, 2018 at 12:00 PM (noon).