The Town will be offering a limited number of Monthly Parking Passes at specific municipal parking lots for employers and employees of businesses under Bylaw 2021-096—Monthly Parking Pass Policy
- 79 Pine Street - 50%;
- 155 Garden Street - 25%;
- 121 Main Street (Excluding May 1 to October 31) - 50%, and;
- Mill Street (North of Water Street) - 100%.
Initial issuance will be undertaken by way of a lottery. Unsuccessful applicants will be added to a wait list.
Highlights of the Monthly Parking Passes include (refer to the Policy for complete details):
- Monday to Saturday 8:00am to 6:00pm
- No overnight parking
- Priority will be given to businesses with no parking on-site Þ Passes are issued to one license plate, non-transferrable Þ Monthly payment is $62.50 plus $2.50 transaction fee
- Payments made via Honk Mobile only
The Monthly Parking Pass Policy and Application may be found on the Town's website at: https://www.gananoque.ca/town-hall/planning-and-development/parking
All interested individuals may file a complete application and return to the Town Offices at 30 King Street East, Gananoque by NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 22, 2021 11:59PM to be consider in the lottery.
Any questions, please contact Brenda Guy, Manager of Planning and Development firstname.lastname@example.org.