Marina Desk Clerk (Non-Union Position)
- Applicants must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- Knowledge and experience working with a P.O.S. system and handling money would be an asset
- The ability to work in a very busy, often noisy environment
- Excellent Public Relations is required
- Workweek will consist of up to 40 hours per week - Evening/Weekend work will be required.
Marina Dock Attendants (Student Positions)
- Applicants must be neat, honest, hardworking, self-motivated, and work well with co-workers and the public.
- Knowledge of boating and the 1000 Islands would be an asset.
- Workweek will consist of up to 40 hours per week – Evening/Weekend work will be required.
General Student Labourer (Parks) Landscaping/Horticulture - (Post-Secondary Student Positions)
- Applicants must be hardworking, able to work with minimal supervision and have a flexible schedule.
- Applicants must be comfortable operating a weed eater for extended periods.
- Experience in grounds maintenance would be an asset.
- Weekend work will be involved.
- A valid Class G driver’s license is required.
- Workweek will be 35 to 40 hours per week.
*Student Positions: (Applicants must be enrolled in an academic program and returning Full Time to school in the Fall) Resumes will be received no later than Thursday, March 15th, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. Only successful candidates will be notified. All successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Records Check and if required, a Driver Abstract. All applications must clearly indicate the position to which they are applying for to the Attention of: Shellee Fournier, CAO Town of Gananoque, PO Box 100, 30 King Street East Gananoque, Ontario K7G 2T6 Telephone: 613 382-2149 Ext. 1113 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org The Town of Gananoque is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for their interest and only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.