Invest in Gananoque
We will help YOU go for it. There will never be a better time in your life to live your dream of entrepreneurship.
Just One click away to your dream Start Up [PDF]
In the heart of the 1000 Islands, Gananoque is recognized as one of Eastern Ontario's most stunning waterfront communities. It has truly developed into a world-class destination for travellers, businesses, and residents.
This rural region offers a variety of unique attractions, including a scenic cycling path along Thousand Island Parkway, a captivating waterfront trail, beautiful beaches, a Heritage Museum, an OLG Casino, outstanding performances at the Thousand Islands Playhouse and one of the most prominent golf courses in Ontario, Smuggler’s Glen. With its unbeatable quality of life and convenient access to larger centres, Gananoque and the Thousand Islands is an ideal region to locate your business.
Strategically positioned for development and an unbeatable quality of life
- 15 km (9 mi) to the U.S Interstate-81
- 280 km (174 mi) to Toronto, ON
- 150 km (93 mi) to Ottawa, ON
- 250 km (155 mi) to Montreal, QC
- 30 km (18 mi) to Kingston, ON
- Located on the Highway 401 Detroit/Windsor-Montreal corridor
- Centre of 120 million consumers
- Over half of North American industry is within a day’s travel
- 1000 Islands International Bridge connecting Hwy 401 to U.S. Interstate 81
- Via Rail Station with scheduled stops at the Gananoque station