Paying Your Water Bill
Water and Wastewater bills are mailed out quarterly
You can pay your water bill using any of the following methods:
- Pre-Authorized Payment – by monthly payment on the first business day of the month or quarterly on the bill due date – please see details below
- Online Banking / Telephone Banking – register Gananoque PWB on your list of billers, be sure to put in your complete account number
- At your bank – at the ATM or at the teller
- Mail a cheque - payable to Town of Gananoque
- At Town Hall – we accept debit or cheques - *no credit cards accepted*
We offer e-billing
You can receive your quarterly water bill by email. To participate send a request to email@example.com
Pre-Authorized Payment Plans
Quarterly – pay the full amount due on the bill due date automatically from your bank account.
To set up your utilities account for quarterly pre-authorized payment, print the application and submit to Town Hall – you will receive confirmation that the plan is set up via mail or email.
Monthly – pay an equal monthly payment amount on the first business day of every month automatically from your bank account.
To calculate your monthly amount we use your own account consumption history for the past year, multiplied out by the current rates and divided by twelve so that your monthly payment reflects your average usage. Equal payment accounts are reviewed annually to ensure the account is not getting too far ahead or too far behind. Any balance owing or credit balance is then worked into your monthly payment amount and notification is sent.
To set up your utilities account for monthly pre-authorized payment, print the application and submit to Town Hall – you will receive confirmation that the plan is set up via mail or email.
Tenant or a Landlord?
The Town of Gananoque does not accept tenant applications for water utilities. All residences and rental units must be in the owner’s name.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact:
Traci Vandusen Utility Administrator 613-382-2149 ext. 1117 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notify our office at 613-382-2149 ext 1117 or at email@example.com as soon as possible before your move date so we can arrange for your meter to be read. Please provide us with a forwarding address so your final bill can be mailed to you.
Water and Sewer rates
- 2024 Water and Wastewater Rates
- 2023 Water and Wastewater Rates, as amended on October 17, 2023
- 2022 Water and Wastewater Rates
- 2021 Water and Wastewater Rates
- 2020 Water & Waste Water Rate Study - DFA Infrastructure International Inc
- 2020 Water and Wastewater Rates
- 2020 Water System Financial Plan and Wastewater System Financial Plan