The Town of Gananoque strives at all times to provide its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of all people.
The Town of Gananoque is also committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services and allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other customers.
Most Web browsers include functionality to allow users to increase or decrease the text on a Web page. On the Town's website please use the following to enhance the font:
Click Ctrl+ to Zoom in i.e. increase the font size
Click Ctrl- to Zoom out i.e. decrease the font size
Or follow the paths:
View > Zoom (Firefox)
Page > Zoom (Internet Explorer)
Policies and Procedures
The following policies and procedures have been adopted by the Town:
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 2022 to 2027
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Compliance Policy
- Alternative Format Documents Policy
- Accessibility Training Policy
- Assistive Devices Policy
- Customer Feedback Policy
- Notice of Availability of Documents Policy
- Notice of Temporary Service Disruption Policy
Should you wish to comment on your previous experience within the Town, please complete the Feedback form and submit it to the Town's Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com.
Please contact the Town of Gananoque for further information about these policies and procedures.
- Integrated Accessibility Standards
- National AccessAbility Week
- Ontario Public Service Accessibility Commitments