Town of Gananoque Communications
- Leeds, Grenville & District Health Unit seeks assistance of the Town - Press Release - Covid-19 December 2021
- Municipal Communication #2 - April 19 2021 - Vaccination Update
- Municipal Communication #1 - January 18 2021
How Can We Help you? - GanStayatHome – GanSew - GanVolunteers
- GanStayatHome is set up to help residents who are self-quarantined due to age or compromised immunity or who have recently traveled out of Canada, a Gananoque phone line and email address has been made available to establish a coordinated service.
- Call 613 382-2149 ext.1128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GanSews is looking for volunteers to assist in sewing face masks and protective gowns. There is also a requirement to cut material for the masks and gowns and to deliver the completed products. If you can cut, sew or donate, call 613 382-2149 ext.1128 or email email@example.com. You will be put in touch with the local group in charge of this product.
- GanVolunteers can register with the Town by sending their name and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 613-382-2149, extension 1128. Please clearly leave your name, telephone number and that you wish to be a volunteer, you will be contacted within 24hrs
United Way Leeds & Grenville launches COVID Vaccination Transportation Program
United Way Leeds & Grenville (UWLG) is pleased to announce, in coordination with Lanark Leeds & Grenville Health Unit, a program that will assist residents of Leeds & Grenville (without available transportation) to get to the Vaccination Centres to receive their COVID-19 Vaccination. Details below.
CPHC Gananoque Community Family Health Team
Call for Volunteers - https://www.sparkontario.ca/
Chief Howard is reminding residents, while you are at home please ensure that your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms are in working order. Practice your fire escape plan!
- Fire Pit Permit applications and inspections may be delayed.
Please reach out to your local fire department with any questions.
Gananoque Fire Service - 613-382-3334
Gananoque Fire Service - Outdoor Fireplace Regulations
Parks, Recreation, and Marina
- Municipal Parks, Trails, Dog Park and Playgrounds remain open for the public to walk, however, the public must use precautions including social-distancing
and no gathering.
- Municipal Amenities such as the skateboard park, BMX park, soccer field, baseball diamonds, picnic areas and picnic tables are closed and not to be used.
- Municipal Marina has been deemed a non-essential service as declared by the Province and is therefore closed until further notice. For marina inquiries or questions please contact 613-382-2149 ext.1414.
- Boat Launches remain open as per Provincial Regulations.
- Utility bills will be mailed out in late April.
- You can pay your bill at your bank, through online banking, by cheque through the mail, or by joining a pre-authorized payment plan.
- For further information email Traci at email@example.com
Municipal Communications 2020
- Press Release - Covid-19 December 22 2020
- Press Release - Covid-19 December 17 2020
- June 1, 2020 - Peace Signs in Parks
- April 9 2020 - Covid-19
- March 31, 2020 - Gananoque Declares State of Emergency
- March 26, 2020 - COVID-19
- March 19, 2020 - Town of Gananoque Continues to Monitor COVID-19
- March 13, 2020 - Town of Gananoque Prepares for COVID-19
- Town of Gananoque Lifts COVID-19 State of Emergency - August 12, 2020
- Notice of Disruption - Covid 19 - July 29 2020
- Notice of Disruption - Town Hall - June 3, 2020
- Notice of Disruption - Covid 19 - May 12, 2020
- Municipal Communication #12 - July 3 2020
- Municipal Communication #11 - June 19 2020
- Municipal Communication #10- June 12 2020
- Municipal Communication #9 - May 22 2020
- Municipal Communication #8 - May 15 2020
- Municipal Communication #7 - May 8, 2020
- Municipal Communication #6 - May 1 2020
- Municipal Communication #5 - April 17 2020
- Municipal Communication #4 - April 8 2020
- Municipal Communication #3 - April 3 2020
- Municipal Communication #2 - March 26 2020
- Municipal Communication #1 – March 20 2020
- Municipal Payments – March 20 2020
- Town of Gananoque Parks Closed - Parks CLOSED - March 31 2020
- Ontario Energy Board COVID-19 Update: Time of Use Pricing
As of March 24, 2020, time of use customers are paying the off-peak price of 10.1cents/kWh around the clock, for at least the next 45 days.